MefContrib 0.4.0.0 is released

Coordinator
Mar 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Edited Mar 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM
I'm very happy to announce that MefContrib 0.4.0.0 is now released (get it from the release section). This marks the rebirth of this community project and we hope that MEF developers will choose to contribute their resusable components and extensions to the project and MEF community. We are still working out the struvture of the project and the site will be updates as soon as its done. This release contains a custom programming model for MEF known as the Provider Model. Check out the documentation at http://mefcontrib.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Provider%20model for more information about the provider model.

If you have any MEF projects you would like to contribute to MEF Contrib then please let us know!
Mar 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM
I've checked this out and all I can say is that it is very cool! You should check it out!

M.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 17:11, TheCodeJunkie <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm very happy to announce that MefContrib 0.4.0.0 is now released (get it from the release section). This marks the rebirth of this community project and we hope that MEF developers will choose to contribute their resusable components and extensions to the project and MEF community. We are still working out the struvture of the project and the site will be updates as soon as its done. This release contains a custom programming model for MEF known as the Provider Model. Check out the [documentation|Provider Model] for more information about the progamming model.

If you have any MEF projects you would like to contribute to MEF Contrib then please let us know!